Shandong Mingsheng Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd With a registered capital of 50.1 million yuan, it has two branches, and the production and processing base covers an area of more than 150 mu. The company has more than 600 employees and 148 professionals. It has the qualification of environmental engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, pressure vessel, pressure pipeline design, installation and operation; it has complete quality assurance system, safety management system and unique "hundred day project" project project management system. It is an environmental protection enterprise integrating design, manufacturing, installation, start-up and operation. Professional undertaking chemical, electric power, coking, smelting, carbon, paper and other industries of industrial boiler exhaust gas treatment projects.
With the help of world advanced technology, Mingsheng has created a precedent of turning ultra-low emissions into treasure in many industries, such as chemical industry, electric power, coking, smelting, carbon, paper making, etc. its engineering achievements have spread all over the country and become a well-known environmental protection enterprise in China, which has been unanimously praised by the state and the society“ "Craftsman spirit" and "ecological governance of haze" concept carried out a series of reports.
Main achievements of the company:
● Ammonia technology is advanced in the world;
● China's leader in ammonia desulfurization;
● Advanced energy saving technology of ammonia desulfurization and dust removal integration;
● Key supporting technologies of China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation;
● Vice president unit of China Association for the promotion of industrial environmental protection;
● Vice chairman of the Council of China industrial energy saving service industry alliance;
● The first choice for China's environmental protection industry is brand management of atmospheric chemical industry;
● Baizhi international environmental protection technology platform.